As a school we are mindful of the need to ensure that school improvement impacts on teaching, learning and student achievement.
For this reason we seek to classify all our improvement measures as having an impact upon either one or more of our long term goals which are to:
- Deliver outstanding value added performance at all Key Stages.
- Offer a broad range of extra-curricular provision in the seven fields of human experience which allows each individual to find their niche.
- Enable students to become independent/interdependent learners
- Ensure a programme of wellbeing and personal, social and health education
- Challenge all members of the community to work outside of their comfort zone
- Engender a culture of continuous self-reflection and growth leading to lifelong love of learning that characterises successful people
- Prepare students for all aspects of life beyond MIS